Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little Feet

The little baby feet in our house have been quite busy lately!!

Connor turned two years old a couple days ago and it seems to have arrived way too fast! We finally had the time to move Connor into a "big-boy-bed" and last night was the first (of many, I'm sure) night that Derek and I were awoken to a little face next to our bed wanting to come sleep with us. He's been doing really well not getting out of the bed, in fact he loves the bed, but I knew this was coming. Ahh....4am wake-up call from a 2yr old...

Our baby Jude is now 7 1/2 months, but is trying to keep up with Connor already. He is pulling himself up to standing on Connor's bed and anything else that is the right height for him! He is the happiest and most content baby so I am very blessed!

I wish I could just stop time and let these baby feet stop growing, but I'm enjoying seeing them take "new steps" everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment